Quantum fireball wanted

LAMINA 22:10 01 Mar 03

Does anyone have a Quantum fireball hdd model number lct 15, 10.1gb,that they don't want?
i fried mine ( smoking pcb )and need to get some data off it.

Rtus 00:41 02 Mar 03

Ive noted the number ,Will look in daylight..hours .but cant promise anything..Will advise later on Sunday..

jediknight007 00:44 02 Mar 03

Well, if you fried yours, then how are you gonna get data off it? Don't think it's possible unless I am dumb and haven't been reading PC magazines as much as I should!

LAMINA 10:57 02 Mar 03

sorry for the late reply,thanks for the responses.
the only thing i can think of to try to get data off my old hdd is to change circuit boards....yes i know the risks, but i dont have much choice.
i'm hoping damage was limited to the pcb.....
and before you ask,it was a case where i really should have known better..swapping data from 1 hdd to another when it lost it's balance off the edge of the case!!

tenor 11:21 02 Mar 03

Ihave a quantum fireball u can have ,email me and i will send it to you.i will stand the postage for a user in trouble.

Rtus 14:01 02 Mar 03

Sorry havent been able to find anything like that model ..But I see Tenor Has Obliged ...

LAMINA 14:35 02 Mar 03

Thank you Tenor i have sent a message with my details,but of course i will expect to pay postage etc.

LAMINA 14:38 02 Mar 03

Thank you to Rtus and anyone else for trying

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…