Quaking FrontPage 2002

yattonharry 13:18 04 Oct 05

I have trouble! When I use FP 2002 the pages that I am working on other than the index page, quake and shake about, so that it is too unpleasant to work on the page. I notice that when I know go to open Frontpage, my mouse pointer also starts to shudder [ possibly at the thought!] so can anyone give me any indictaion of what is wrong here please?

It is a reasonably large website well for me anyhow. It is a home website though not a business one.

yattonharry 13:36 04 Oct 05

Hi, Sorry I meant to add that if I change the view to HTML or Preview then the shuddering stops, so it seems to have something to do with 'Normal' view.

Taran 13:42 04 Oct 05

What is your computer specification (operating system, processor speed and type, amount of RAM, graphics card type and amount of memory).

My first thoughts are that the machine could be too low a spec to load a large site into memory, or that the graphics card drivers may need looking at, however, if yours is a reasonably specifed computer with up to date software then we'll have to look elsewhere.

yattonharry 15:22 04 Oct 05

Many Thanks Taran,
I now realise that I asked this quwestion before and I could not resolve it. Now re-reading the archives, I have looked for stray code and that is what it was. It has now stopped the 'quakes'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…