px.dll file?

yorkieman 16:14 25 Mar 05

please please help someone, after a format of my hardrive i re-enstalled tmpgenc dvd author 1.6 everything goes ok till i try to burn, i get a message saying (the application has failed to start because px.dll was not found re-enstalling the application may fix this)it does not. i found px.dll on a site but where does it go? it will not go in the application. help please

Yoda Knight 16:18 25 Mar 05

try put it in windows\system32 or \system or if the program has any subdirectories below this, in there

yorkieman 16:24 25 Mar 05

thanks but how do i do that?not very computer lierate. i am running xp

buscrew 16:33 25 Mar 05

Right click on the pdx.dll file and select copy, navigate to c:\windows\system32 or c:\windows\system, right click on a blank space in that folder and select paste, this will put a copy of the file into that location. I would try pasting to one location at a time and trying to start your application to see if it works, and if not try the other location and so on.

yorkieman 19:40 25 Mar 05

i did that now it is coming up (the original 3001 could not be located in the dynamic link libary px. dll

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…