Putting Video and photos onto CDs/DVDs

kjrider 13:13 21 Apr 04

Hi there,

I have got Ulead Picture Show, and Nero, that I can use to make DVDs or VCDs with video or still photos on them, to make a disc that friends can play in their home DVD players. Unfortunately I cannot put them both on the same disc.

Does anyone know of any program that will let you put both on? Or is there another way of doing it?

In passing I would like to thank people on this forum for all the help and advice that I have had in the past.

cheers

Keith.

Xevious 13:30 21 Apr 04

i use adaptec easy cd 6, it has the facility to create DVD's just the way you want them, you can add video files OR pictures - or both!

i have created a DVD starting with my home videos followed by a photo album style slideshow.

you can also assign music tracks to play in the background of any picture or movie file if you like...

i'm sure there are many other nice progs out there that will do the trick, but that's how i go about it...

good luck!

TomJerry 13:57 21 Apr 04

What Xevious suggested is to make photo file slide show, i.e. turn them into video. What kjrider need is mix type dvd/cd, i.e. mix video and data on the same disc. You can have mixed CD with music and data, but not sure about mixed DVD with data and video.

Xevious 14:07 21 Apr 04

"I can use to make DVDs or VCDs with video or still photos on them"

me thinks it's not data but in fact video and photos.

kjrider, plz confirm which it is? before i get more confused that is...

You could try another Ulead product called DVD Movie Factory 3 which should do the job for you.

stalion 17:16 21 Apr 04

Should do what you want as well.Regards

kjrider 12:40 23 Apr 04

Thanks for all the ideas. Has given me some food for thought.

What I want to do is to have video clips and slide shows, on a DVD or VCD so that it is possible to see both on a home DVD.

Have just done a wedding, but I had to put it on two separate discs.

Xevious 15:47 23 Apr 04

i did that (not the wedding though) not so long ago, using roxio easy media creator (prev known as easy CD...)

worked a treat!

good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…