putting images on forum ? how

p;3 23:56 30 Jul 05

win 98se and IE6 here

I have am image (jpg)saved on my pc of this forum; I am well-used to putting images on other forums using image shack; however, as this forum does not have all those tags etc; how do I put that image on this forum? or any other image; this may well develop into a test thread for me to image correctly on here:)

dan11 00:17 31 Jul 05

When you " upload " your picture to image shack, you should have a page like this. click here

Double click the thumbnail picture ( marked in red ).

This will open a new window in your browser. click here

Just copy the link in the address bar and paste in the message as normal.

Give it a try.

Forum Editor 00:54 31 Jul 05

if that's what you mean.

p;3 07:31 31 Jul 05

just testing something; sorry if ths completely messes up

click here

p;3 07:33 31 Jul 05

that is not really what I had intended; I will see if someone will post it more correctly for me so the right instructions can be given once folks know what it is I am tryinmg to do:))

p;3 07:52 31 Jul 05
  p;3 07:55 31 Jul 05

I have just tried Dan11"s instructions but that is not what I am trying to do; will have to wait for the correct image to be posted as have requested help from another member for demonstration purposes:)

watchful 08:26 31 Jul 05

What are you trying to do ?

VoG II 09:12 31 Jul 05

As the FE said you cannot get a picture on PCA only a link to it which you have done successfully.

p;3 14:01 31 Jul 05

I am at present searching for Woll"s thread which, if memory serves, demonstrates this issue rather nicely; if not I will have to settle for the click here:((

dan11 16:39 31 Jul 05

"if not I will have to settle for the click here:(( "

lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…