Putting "All programmes" into alpha order

tarren 05:35 19 Aug 05

Hi,

How do I put the above list into alphabetical order?

Thank you.

John.

AndySD 05:55 19 Aug 05

Start then All Programs, left click and hold down the button on the one you want to move and drag it to where you want it.

tarren 06:03 19 Aug 05

Hello Andy,

Yes, that's how I do it at the mo, just wondered whether there might have been a facility to allow me to sort them all at once, oh well!.

Thank you for your reply, appreciated.

John.

dan11 07:45 19 Aug 05

Start then All Programs, select any with a right click. Then pick " sort by name"

This should re-arrange all in alphabetical order.

Courtesy of mattyc_92 click here :-))

tarren 16:24 19 Aug 05

Thank you for that dan, all sorted, very grateful.

John.

dan11 18:23 19 Aug 05

No problem, glad to help.

I would like to say thanks to mattyc_92, because that had always flummoxed me.0)

mattyc_92 18:29 19 Aug 05

You are welcome.... ;-)

patsyanne 20:03 19 Aug 05

i asked the question first and since then every body i know who has a computer i go and put them in alphabetical order, there must be so many other little things that could be done as well !,my mate didnt know if you blue a page then when you come to print it you can just click on "selection" to print the bit you only want i think someone should start a new thread with easy tips for us poor soles !

Pooke 20:41 19 Aug 05

click here

how about that one?

patsyanne 09:30 20 Aug 05

Cheers Pooke i think i print them all out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…