PureSync problem

crashb648 10:57 02 Jun 10

Hello everyone!

I've just installed PureSync to Sync my files from my memory stick to my computer. The program itself works fine, but every time i open the program, or the program tries to do something, a dialog box comes onto the screen, telling me to insert the disc to install something called MakeAMov.

I have no idea what MakeAMov is, so could anyone help me to get rid of it?

Here's what appears:

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

crashb648 10:58 02 Jun 10

click here

Theres the link to the error

Sea Urchin 11:17 02 Jun 10

Did you install PureSync from a disk? I would imagine MakeAMov is part of the process - and if so it needs the disk again to install that part of the program.

crashb648 18:56 02 Jun 10

I thought that too, but i didnt install it from a disc, i installed it from this website:
click here

A trusted computer site.

So i dont have a clue why its asking me for a disc.

Sea Urchin 20:25 02 Jun 10

In this situation the first thing I would consider would be to uninstall the program, and then re-install it to see if it works any better.

It might also be a good idea to contact ComputerActive - and ask whether MakeAMov is part of the program, and why that message is appearing. I appreciate that they didn't write the program, but they are probably in a position to find the answer for you.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…