Purchase Order Software

SABRE 22:35 25 Jan 04

The small company that I work for is coming to the end of its Purchase Order pads and as the person responsible for this area of the business I was wondering if there was any software available that would enable me to deal with Purchase Orders on my PC (i.e enter data and print them). I think Sage does it but I don't want a whole accounting programme. Anyone any ideas?

woodchip 22:47 25 Jan 04

Whats wrong with a form templet, check on the MS site if you us Word I have some but they are for WordPerfect 8

SABRE 23:00 25 Jan 04

Thanks for the response. Can you elaborate a bit. Is there a P. Order Template in Word? I have never used Templates and may, if you don't mind, ask you to guide me through it.

Lozzy 23:04 25 Jan 04

download purchase Order click here

woodchip 23:06 25 Jan 04

No idea as I use WordPerfect 2002 on number one comp and WordPerfect on number two comp these have templates in on the CD go into Explorer look for Office it may be in the Program Files folder. expand the tree to see if there is a folder named templates, and have a look in it

woodchip 23:07 25 Jan 04

There you go, I hope it does the job

woodchip 23:09 25 Jan 04

You could also create your own in, I think it's Excel

SABRE 00:15 26 Jan 04

Thanks Woodchip/Lozzy. No, checked in Templates but there is no p.Order template in Word normally as far as I can see but what Lozzy has provided may do the job.

Belatucadrus 01:34 26 Jan 04

Handy Quote click here

Paso2000 click here

SABRE 09:39 26 Jan 04

Thanks good people. Looking at the options now and will certainly utilise one of them.

TonyV 11:08 26 Jan 04

There is certainly a Purchase Order Template in Excel. You can modify it to suit your particular requirements.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…