Purchase of MS Excel for Win98

Anyone know if MS Excel for Windows 98 can be purchased on its own instead of being part of MS Office.Please let me know the address or site from which I might download it.Thanks in advance.

pj123 21:12 18 Feb 03

I don't think so. But there is a free disk called Supreme Office which is compatible with MS Office. I have two of these disks. You are welcome to one if you want to try it. email me your address and i will post one to you.

VoG™ 23:31 18 Feb 03

It is definitely NOT downloadable (at least legally). In previous versions of Office it was possible to obtain it as a stand-alone application but I'm not sure about Excel 2002 (XP).

Hachi-Roku 00:06 19 Feb 03

well it depends on what version of excel you want because i have seen some older version (cant remember which one, probably 98 if there was such a version) and they were sold seperately!

pj123,
Thanks for your offer,but does this Supreme Office disk have Excel on it?It is really Excel I am after.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…