Purble Place to run on XP

bumpkin 22:32 26 Nov 13
Answered

A trivial question I know but can can anyone tell me where to get it to run on XP. It is pre-installed on Win 7 as a kiddies game. My 4yr old grandaughter loves it but can only play it on my Win7 PC which I use. I want to put it on a laptop or other desktop PC or an Android tablet. I have searched everywhere for this and don't even know whether it works with XP. Everything I have found on the net is either blocked by Avast or tries to download something else

bumpkin 09:56 27 Nov 13

Good Morning, thanks Jock1e but I found the same as Lazarus when I tried the links.

Lazarus, thanks for that offer "**I have the Files you need, How do I get them to you?**" I don't really know, could they be sent as an Email attachment?

bumpkin 18:40 27 Nov 13

anyone?

bumpkin 20:17 27 Nov 13

Thanks Jock1e, I was thinking of that but thought it best to wait for an invite. Surprised he would have that anyway but hope he looks back in and replies.

bumpkin 20:33 27 Nov 13

Have the files I meant

bumpkin 22:30 27 Nov 13

Lazarus, many thanks for getting back. As I said it is only a kiddies game but it matters to her and I want her to learn some computer basics whilst having a bit of fun before entering the real world like us.

bumpkin 23:04 27 Nov 13

Thanks, that was quick. I will post back when I have it working.

bumpkin 12:45 28 Nov 13

Now working fine on XP. Thanks to you both.

yc08 14:34 01 Feb 14

could you also send the file to me:

yc08@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

mickob 17:49 27 Mar 14

Hi there! Could you, please, also send the file to me:

bico321@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

bumpkin 18:22 27 Mar 14

mickob, I would like to help but I closed this thread months ago and cannot recall the file names. I suggest that first you try a new thread of your own with a similar heading and someone will be able to help you. If that fails I will try and find them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced