Publisher forums

User-324448 12:36 14 Dec 03

I have nothing but great help, and advice, with general computer problems from you good people on this site, Can any of you point me in the direction of a similar site where help and advice is on hand for the users of MS Publisher, I have found some, but they seem to be directed at Professionals, I am far from that. Prof

Sheila-214876 14:06 14 Dec 03

Don't know about a forum for publisher, but I use MS Publisher 2000 daily for brochures, leaflets, badges, publications, labels and even making a web site. What do you want to know?

Steven135 14:11 14 Dec 03

msnews.microsoft.com

public.publisher

User-324448 15:46 14 Dec 03

Hi ennuye. It will be an ongoing learning curve for this rather sluggish old brain. I have to compile a programme with a logo on the front, I managed it last year but it was all rather plain and simple, I also have to prepare an occasional news letter for our little vintage club.
My immediate problem is to form a small phrase, into an arc above an eliptic picture, if that makes sense, it must follow the curve of the picture

Sheila-214876 16:20 14 Dec 03

Yes, makes perfect sense to me but difficult to explain by typing. You would need to get the picture on the page (anywhere will do as you can always move it afterwards). You now need to use a WordArt Box to type in your small phrase and format it to fit. Once that is done, group it and move it to where you want it. If you need a talk through, email me your phone number and I will talk you through.

wee eddie 22:22 14 Dec 03

the command to bring an object forward or push it back.

Give your Word Art a 'Clear' background, it may already have one. Then 'Nudge' your picture into the space below it.

If the Word Art moves. Highlight the Picture and bring it forward and carry on 'Nudging'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…