Published page text and images not aligned

Teasle 17:40 13 Aug 05

I'm back after you solved my problem showing WMP.

This time I have problems with my published webpages not displaying the text and images aligned as they are in page design in the NOF 7 software I use (I also purchased the add-on Coolmaps Rollover Component but support is not very good). When the pages are loading you can see the text etc. jump to the left hand side. Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to put it right?
Particularly good example here click here

Thanking you in anticipation.

Teasle 17:48 13 Aug 05

It jumped back itself but now when I click on the dog pictures it goes back to being aligned too far to the left.

Eric10 23:33 13 Aug 05

While looking at your site I noticed that if you put the mouse over the second dog image down on the right (rosieshields) without passing over any other dog then the page isn't disturbed. I then experimented by resizing some of your other images by placing them on a canvas 350x310 pixels (the same size as rosieshields) and they also started to behave correctly. It would seem that all the images to be displayed must be the same size for it to work. Since the images aren't all in the same orientation then the easiest way would be to create a canvas of the correct size with a suitable background colour then resize your pictures to fit onto this canvas.

Teasle 23:38 13 Aug 05

Cheers for that Eric10. I will have a go in the morning.

Forum Editor 01:47 14 Aug 05

should all be the same size - if possible.

Then make sure that you have all the table cells set as the same 'align' value - left would be good. This will ensure that the images are properly aligned, even if they aren't all the same physical size, and nothing will jump around.

Teasle 09:49 16 Aug 05

I resized all my piccies and it worked so a big thanks to you both.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…