public ip address

ste28 12:51 PM 21 Apr 12

hi

I watch my cctv over the internet but my publice ip address has changed is there any way that I can find out what the new ip addressw is remotely or do I need to be on the network at the same time to find it out

wiz-king 14:14 PM 21 Apr 12

You need to be on the network.

T0SH 15:54 PM 21 Apr 12

You could change your telephone and broadband provider to Sky, I have been with them since December 2011 and my public IP has never changed

Cheers HC

kashfiya 05:12 AM 19 Jun 12

Hi, you may be able to get access if it's a business/corporate account to the APN required to get a real public IP, otherwise you can only have a WAN IP like you have now, there are other ways around this depend on what you're trying to achieve, more detail would be needed though http://www.crcomputerrepair.com Thanks!

thegatekeeper 18:38 PM 20 Jun 12

I think you need to be on the network to actually check the IP, or you could connect remotely to the network and check like that.

Clive Bokley @ Diablo 3

kalavani 08:56 AM 31 Aug 12

Usually dynamic ip addresses are changeable . If you want static ip address pay extra amount to your internet service provider. If you want to know your public ip address Visit Ip-Details.com. Here you get ip address, ISP details with geo location result.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…