public apology

SANTOS7 17:30 08 Jun 06

First chance i have had to sit at PC, so here goes..
I made some comments yesterday in a thread started by [email protected] that seemed to have ignited a feud regarding AntiVirus software, for these i humbly apologise and if i have offended anybody it was not my intention.
My comments should have been constructive rather than derogitory, i will still persue the thread and will assist in any way that will speed the solution to [email protected],s problem...

Regards [email protected]........

Forum Editor 18:14 08 Jun 06

I'm sure everyone will survive - let's forget all about it now.

wee eddie 22:00 08 Jun 06

A gentleman of her Court, one day, let out the most gargantuan fart, at one of those silent moments that one does these things.

He was so mortified that he retired to his home in Northumberland and stayed there for 6 years.

For one reason or another he was required to return to Queen Elizabeth's Court. The good queen welcomed him with open arms, saying.

"We are glad of your return and hath forgotten the fart"

SANTOS7 - It's big of you to apologise and no-one will count it up. We have all transgressed at one time or another. It's called "Human Nature". Welcome to the crew.

mammak 22:19 08 Jun 06

Aye wee eddie nice one lol,

SANTOS7 hey dont beat your self up we have all responded with derogitory comments most uncalled for but hey thats life as FE said we will all survive but good on you for speaking up, chin up mate.

mole44 22:25 08 Jun 06

santos7,by appologising you`ve shown us all that it takes a real man/woman to do what you did.we`ve all dug a whole for ourselves at some time or other.

VoG II 22:31 08 Jun 06

I don't think that you have any cause to apologise at all.

I once advised an enquirer to delete their registry - in error of course.

mammak 22:50 08 Jun 06

You didn't lol did they do it? Bet you felt like awful. See SANTOS7 even VoG™ makes mistakes PS. Love you honestly VoG™

wolfie3000 23:26 08 Jun 06

VOG,

What was the outcome of that maybe you could point out the thread?

But as many have said we all make mistakes and Argue with others wether online or in the outside world its just part of life.

woodchip 23:39 08 Jun 06

We all do it including me

hugo8 23:48 08 Jun 06

SANTOS7,
It takes a lot of gut's to apologise privately let alone in public.
well done!!

Forum Editor 23:51 08 Jun 06

many embarrassing moments over the years - some of them mine.

No point in dwelling on stuff like that, it happens, and when it does the best thing is to put it right if you can, apologise if you can't, and move on. Life's too short, and this is only a web forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…