PSU for Lian-Li Case

Beas-Knees 21:27 29 Mar 03

i have just purchased a new Lian-Li PC-7 case and my question is, can i fit a dual fan PSU or does the case require a blow hole in the top or are they just for additional case fans, Hope it's not a daft question.

Beas-Knees 23:54 29 Mar 03

Must have been a daft question, just wondered that if i fitted a dual fan PSU then it would be blowing warm air inside the case wouldn't it ?. There doesn't seem to be much choice with single fan PSU's

Beas-Knees 14:35 30 Mar 03

Refresh

tenor 14:46 30 Mar 03

The fans suck,so they also take warm air OUT of the case Lian li ali cases are pretty good.Even if you O.C,they disperse a lot of heat.

Sebby 14:50 30 Mar 03

I have a Lian-Li PC-60 case with an Enermax dual-fan PSU fitted. A friend of mine has the PC-7 with the same PSU. No problems.

Dual-fan (in this situation) means that there is a fan sucking air from inside the case, which is situated on the underside of the PSU (the intake fan). Then, there is the fan blowing out of the back (the exhaust fan) normally, just like any other PSU. This requires nothing special of the case, and the Lian-Li will be fine with it.

Beas-Knees 14:52 30 Mar 03

Cheers for that tenor.

Beas-Knees 14:54 30 Mar 03

Thanks also Sebby, Now fully understand.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…