PSU - 2 Fans

Rikku 00:25 24 Apr 04

Hi im thinking about a new psu it fits perfectly but it has 2 fans just wanted o know does one draw in air and the ither blow out?

click here

if they both blow will i need ventilation in the top or should install upside down(heating up the machine slightly)

thanks in advance (for anyones input)

leo49 00:42 24 Apr 04

I had one of those in my 2nd machine - I installed it upside down and it was fine cooling-wise but buy yourself a set of earplugs at the same time - very noisy[and I'm half deaf]. The noise really was so bad that I binned it.

Rikku 00:49 24 Apr 04

well i need a fairly cheap 1 from ebuyer which do you recommend? need 500W +

Chegs ® 04:02 24 Apr 04

I have used 3 of the cheaper dual fan PSU's,they aren't very long lasting,both my previous 400W PSU's died after a few weeks and the 450 gave up after 3 mths.I now have a better quality dual fan PSU(still only 400W)that has been running my puter 24/7 for nearly 12mths(but agree that they are noisy,requiring frequent cleaning out to keep it bearable)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…