PSU - 2 Fans

Rikku 00:25 24 Apr 04

Hi im thinking about a new psu it fits perfectly but it has 2 fans just wanted o know does one draw in air and the ither blow out?

click here

if they both blow will i need ventilation in the top or should install upside down(heating up the machine slightly)

thanks in advance (for anyones input)

leo49 00:42 24 Apr 04

I had one of those in my 2nd machine - I installed it upside down and it was fine cooling-wise but buy yourself a set of earplugs at the same time - very noisy[and I'm half deaf]. The noise really was so bad that I binned it.

Rikku 00:49 24 Apr 04

well i need a fairly cheap 1 from ebuyer which do you recommend? need 500W +

Chegs ® 04:02 24 Apr 04

I have used 3 of the cheaper dual fan PSU's,they aren't very long lasting,both my previous 400W PSU's died after a few weeks and the 450 gave up after 3 mths.I now have a better quality dual fan PSU(still only 400W)that has been running my puter 24/7 for nearly 12mths(but agree that they are noisy,requiring frequent cleaning out to keep it bearable)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…