Psion

coniglio 21:06 15 Jan 03
  coniglio 21:06 15 Jan 03

I am looking for a SMALL notebook. Although not a PC I am looking at the psion netbook. size/battery. Any comments please to help me make up my mind

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:53 16 Jan 03

Filofax...or am I missing the point.

G

bryrach 20:17 16 Jan 03

I use Psion Revo and the larger Psion Series 5 and they are marvellous pocket assistants. I would certainly approve of purchase. They are dropping in price..Fast. However, I believe the Psion company has gone out of business and support/upgrades and accessories are now scarce.
If you can live with that..Go Buy Now.

Qmar 20:41 16 Jan 03

..?wait till they get faster , rugged & battery-life technology improves.(just my personal opinion.)..depends what you want to do exactly... they used to be more of a fashion statement earlier :-)

Qmar 21:24 20 Jan 03

Most PDAs at the cheaper end of the market use PalmOS and, if ditching the Filofax or Post-it Notes is your main goal,look no further. At the bottom end of the price range,-the Sony Clié PEG-SL10, £100 from Comet and PC World, or £90 from click here. ...only a black and white screen, and use disposable batteries, ..battery life one of the best.

Prepared to spend more, .. the Sony Clié PEG-SJ30 has good colour screen, more memory, - few more features... £200 from Comet and PC World, or £180 from click here. Both of these Sony PDAs are due to be replaced, so may only be available for the next couple of months.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…