Psion 5mx fails to send emails via mobile!

Pablothehat 20:38 22 Jul 03

Hi, anyone got any ideas why my mx has lost the ability to send email?

It logs on via a Nokia 7110 (old but stylish!)to my Virgin, yahoo and lineone accounts, picks up my emails fine but times out on sending and hangs up! Use to work fine then it's suddenly stopped.

I have checked settings and everything seems ok! Waiting for lineone to get back to me but nothing as yet.

Also I'm interested in chatting to any Psion and Atari and Linux enthusiasts to share tips with etc.

Pablothehat 11:17 25 Jul 03

Hi, anyone got any ideas why my mx has lost the ability to send email?
It logs on via a Nokia 7110 (old but stylish!)to my Virgin, yahoo and lineone accounts, picks up my emails fine but times out on sending and hangs up! Use to work fine then it's suddenly stopped.

I have checked settings and everything seems ok! Waiting for lineone to get back to me but nothing as yet.

Also I'm interested in chatting to any Psion and Atari and Linux enthusiasts to share tips with etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…