PSI

podlod 15:42 14 Mar 11

Hi, when you study a photo on any photoshop, you can enlarge or reduce when opened, is there a way or a software that can tell you the measurement in pixels or inches of the photo when zoomed because the increase in PSI will obviously start to make the photo blurred, and lose its acuity, and I wish to have the photo perfect before it arrives at that stage.

Pineman100 16:12 14 Mar 11

When you zoom the photo, you're not actually doing anything to its physical dimensions. You're just zooming the image on your screen.

Photoshop will tell you the physical size and the pixel dimensions of the image. Go to Image>Image Size. If you want to resize it, you can change any of these measurements, and so long as you have Constrain Proportions checked, it will automatically resize the whole aspect ratio of the picture to match your chosen measurement.

woodchip 16:41 14 Mar 11

It will not blur it will become blocky as its zoomed in or cropped too much

podlod 04:27 15 Mar 11

Hi, so what your saying is `image` will actually inform me to the the limit of dimensions I require before the photo becomes blurred. For example if I require a poster being 16in x 16in, I do not want to have the photo printed to that size and find out that the visual aspect is not adequate, as to purchase a poster size photo can become very expensive.

Pineman100 17:58 16 Mar 11

There's some handy advice on this web page:click here

See if you find it helpful.

podlod 09:32 18 Mar 11

Thanks pineman for the help, it is placing me on the right track.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017