PSD files

Devious Dave 00:06 09 Nov 03

Hi, I recently purchased some PSD webpage templates from Ebay and being a novice at web design am having real problems editting them to my requirements. I am using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and was wondering if anyone knew of any good tutorials of building psd based webpages. Also I have tried to upload the pages using a free hosting service with no sucess. How do I preview the pictures in Internet Explorer and also upload the Pages. Thanks is advance, David.

Lionheart ♥ 15:09 09 Nov 03

First of all you need to edit the template to your needs, change the logos etc etc.

Then you need to slice the image into sections, using the SLICE tool in photoshop.

When you are happy with your slices, you can then export them using the SAVE FOR WEB option in photoshop.

This then converts the image to several images depending on how you sliced the .psd file and also creates a .html file.

You can then edit the entire .html file in a suitable editor and then upload.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…