PS2 To USB converter

henza_mapenza 14:45 14 Nov 04

i have bought a PS2 to USB converter for my PC so i can use my PS2 controller as a gamepad. It did work on Xp but i had to format my whole computer and start anew. I have installed SP2 as well but when i try to add it as a controller a message came up. 'your gameport or gameport drivers are not properly configured. please consult the device manager' i have plugged in the converter, was not recognised by windows Xp, installed it using the setup disc provided but still cannot be recognised. Any help?

ICF 15:00 14 Nov 04

Have you loaded all your moptherboard drivers after the reinstall?

Or if your using a sound card game port have you loaded the drivers?

henza_mapenza 15:17 14 Nov 04

i have installed all of my drivers after re-installing XP, no problems were found but i try to install the converter it wouldn't recognise it. is it too old to be recognised or are there updated drivers on the net?

henza_mapenza 21:12 22 Nov 04

found the problem. one of the devices that was working properly(no exclamation mark by the icon) was no recognised. immediately updated it and everything works. anybody else with simalar problems make sure that EVERY driver is installed and recognised.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…