PS Elements 3

Bob S 18:04 19 May 05

"updating creation types" from the Adobe website resulted in a lengthy session on line before I decided to end it after my download reached about 8mb. Does anyone know the size of this download — can't find the answer on the Adobe website.

hssutton 19:11 19 May 05

Where actually is this download. Normally Adobe indicate the file size adjacent to the download

Bob S 10:32 20 May 05

Thanks for your response. In the opening window, when clicking on "make photo creation" it loads the program and a further window opens with the following message:-
"click the update button to ensure that Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 is up to date with the latest templates. A new update is available that provides additional book, calender and card templates for your creations." There are two buttons for update or cancel. On clicking update it goes straight to downloading with no mention of size.

hssutton 10:56 20 May 05

Bob5, all the updated for ellements can be found click here, I can't help with your specific question as I use Photoshop

hssutton 10:57 20 May 05

Bob5, all the updated for ellements can be found click here, I can't help with your specific question as I use Photoshop. Check your Version No. as there are a couple of updates

hssutton 11:01 20 May 05

Also have a look here click here

Bob S 11:52 20 May 05

Thanks — I've tried all those links and am none the wiser as this update is not mentioned! I'll have to try and mail Adobe — if I can find their email address. I have already updated V3.0 to V3.01 and have converted US style dates to UK style. I'll keep trying to find out about the templates although whether it's worth it or not is another question. Thanks anyway and good luck.

absent 13:48 20 May 05

I just downloaded this update, as you say it does not tell you the size. I am on 2mb broadband and it took aprox 5 minutes so looking in my download manager at other files I have downloaded that took 5 mins I would estimate it to be in the region of 50 mb.

Bob S 20:04 20 May 05

Thanks. Your message is very useful. I'll log on again and let it run and run and run.........!
I'm not on broadband yet!!
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…