Protection needed for dvds??

Nazzarenu Boy 10:49 22 Jul 06

I usually make homemade dvds example of activites i make.. or other activits like theres (there is no ilegall stuff included like films etc.). I wish to know if it is possible to make a protection on the dvd. so that other who try to copy the dvds i make cant. so that i will have no loss of money.??????/

Thanks forwardly for any reply.

Ikelos 10:57 22 Jul 06

if the companies can not stop people remaking their DVD's i dont think you have much chance.

Nazzarenu Boy 11:02 22 Jul 06

I know... but i wish that i make some type of protection so dumb people (theres much in my area) wont copy them .... unless they have some type of knowledge... pls help me.. thanks forwardly

Ikelos 11:37 22 Jul 06

sorry Bruv, but anyone with no knowledge at all, only has to ask, and then someone says "dvdshrink" and it is all over. you have to ask, would anyone want to copy them...you only have to go somewhere like Woolich market and see all the chinese guys flogging films that are not even released yet........best find another way of making money :-))

rodriguez 11:38 22 Jul 06

Unless you have a big pocket you haven't got much of a chance anyway. To write copy protection to the disc, you need an Authoring drive (click here) and even with this any DVD copy protection can be easily broken into. If these dumb people can use use google, they will come across loads of programs that will break the protection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…