protected WMA files to Mp3

adamagain 23:50 05 Aug 05

is it possable to use any software to convert to MP3 once files are already saved in the protected WMA file
thanks

Kev.Ifty 02:25 06 Aug 05

Dont know! is the easiest answer. You could try Audiograbber

click here

Cheers Kev.

ICF 06:09 06 Aug 05

If you have a creative sound card installed you can youe Creative recorder to grab the sound and convert it to MP3.

Sethhaniel 08:37 06 Aug 05

from click here

should do the trick ;)

daisy2bell 09:18 06 Aug 05

click here

came across this

adamagain 23:00 06 Aug 05

i forgot to say these are WMA that i have already copied to hard drive and not on a disc

AcidBurn7uk 11:00 07 Aug 05

I used mp3 Maker titanium 2004 by magix (click here)

It worked great, however I didn't read the instructions properley and alot of my songs (the ones that are longer than 7 minutes) got cut short.

Also, I wasn't able to find an option to replicate the folder structure of Artist-->Album

I only paid £10 for it from pcworld about 5 months ago and I am well chuffed with the results, however it isn't the easiest program to figure out (a million differnt settings!)

bremner 13:04 07 Aug 05

Burn the tracks to a CD RW and then rip them back as mp3

ACOLYTE 13:08 07 Aug 05

Db poweramp will convert any sound file to mp3 format just open it select the file and hit convert select the bitrate and quality(usually CD quality) then convert.

bremner 13:13 07 Aug 05

I have not been able to convert 'protected' wma using dbpoweramp. How have you managed this - is there a new codec?

ACOLYTE 13:24 07 Aug 05

I have tonnes of codecs for Db poweramp and the one i use most is mp3 agogo this seems to work for me ok.
click here

click here

There are more codecs i just cant show them all here and im not sure if mp3 agogo is the one i used for WMA files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…