//some 3rd party need geo

Proof reading and feedback

smudge101 23:08 05 Jun 04

Hi
Would somebody mind doing a bit of proofreading on my site and give me a bit of feedback. I know it has not got fancy navigation or anything and will need some developing.
Any feedback would be welcome.
The site is click here
Thanks in advance
Gaz.

Forum Editor 00:25 06 Jun 04

1. 'awesome' is spelt like that.

2. "if the host is on broadband their address will always be the same" isn't necessarily correct. All IP addresses are dynamically assigned for each session - whether for broadband connections or not. In saying that I'm assuming that broadband users don't leave their connection running permanently (not a wise thing to do).

3. 'Shear playability' should be sheer playability.

4. Recieved should be received

5. I assume the settings page will eventually have content.

smudge101 00:45 06 Jun 04

Thanks FE

Just the kind off comments I needed, I take your point about Broadband but most Broadband connections that I have come across have a static IP address. I have commented that this may not be the case though, thanks.
The settings page will have content, I am just deciding on a balance between simplicity and usefulness.
I have corrected the spilling mistookes, these are always a pain to spot!
Cheers
Gaz.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…