Promotional Canvas 8.0 from CD rom

cibeles 09:48 20 Sep 05

Registration Successful!

Thank you for registering with us. Depending on network traffic you should get an e-mail message within the next few minutes containing your Canvas Serial Number.
The Canvas Development Team
this is the message after trying for the third time, any chance anybody could post the number please.

ventanas 10:04 20 Sep 05

Sorry, I've got codes for previous versions, but not 8. I didn't realise version 8 had been on a cd. Which mag is it please?

SANTOS7 10:07 20 Sep 05

Nov issue 124, just tried to get serial, wont even connect from disc i have....

ventanas 10:07 20 Sep 05

Idiot (me that is), its the latest PCA. I havn't seen it yet. If I can get one today I will see what happens when i register.

RickyC :-) 12:20 20 Sep 05

Canvas 8.0 is being given away EXCLUSIVELY to PC Advisor readers on our November issue CD - get it while you can! Don't expect to see the software as a free product on any other magazines, it's only likely to be offered to PC Advisor readers.

The url for registration is click here

Please DO NOT post any serial numbers up on this forum, simply click above and register your details, or go through the installation process from the software on the cover CD or DVD.

Many thanks

Richard Clooke

CD Editor

ventanas 13:30 20 Sep 05

Ok got the mag and registered. Took about three minutes for the number to be mailed back.

Thanks very much PCA.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…