Projecting song words

Yimbo 19:52 11 Nov 09

I want to put song words on screen for a "sing-along" time. No backgrounds etc needed (though that would be a bonus!) Just the words would do. How do I go about this, which programme do I use, please? I'm using XP Home ed.

johnnyrocker 19:56 11 Nov 09

what about powerpoint?

johnny

Technotiger 20:01 11 Nov 09

You might be able to do that, with picture backgrounds of your own choice, by making a Slide-show with the text over the pictures, using Windows Movie Maker, or any other program that enables making of Slideshows.

peter99co 20:55 11 Nov 09

I made a Video using Windows movie maker and added a music track. The video lasted as long as the music and the pictures seems to fit nicely along the playback. Substitute with words and it should work.

Technotiger 20:59 11 Nov 09

In the above suggestions - the words could be made to scroll across the screen, over the pictures!

Yimbo 23:49 11 Nov 09

Yes, Powerpoint seemes the obvious choice - but I don't have it! I'll try Windows Movie Maker - but I don't want to get things too complicated!
I'd really be quite satisfied to get the text alone on screen! Thank you all for your help!

peter99co 23:55 11 Nov 09

Dont save it to your computer until you have previewed and refined it a few times The completed video can use a lot of space!

Yimbo 11:11 12 Nov 09

OK - - and thanks

Woolwell 11:27 12 Nov 09

OpenOffice's Impress may do the job for you.

peter99co 13:26 12 Nov 09

DO SAVE when you are satisfied it is good and finished.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now