Projecting Excel

Woody Ham 16:07 03 Nov 07

Does anyone please know how I might project the "work" area of an excel spreadsheet without showing the task bar(s) etc without saving it and importing into a PowerPoint slide?

Fermat's Theorem 17:05 03 Nov 07

I think if you go into the "Full Screen" mode, it will satisfy your needs :-)

Woody Ham 17:11 03 Nov 07

Many thanks. I had thought of that but it still shows the top task bar and col / row numbers etc.

VoG II 17:42 03 Nov 07

In Tools > Options you can turn off the row and column headings and various other things. As far as I know, you cannot hide the blue title bar, only change what text it displays (and that requires VBA code).

100andthirty 19:00 03 Nov 07

I suggest you get the bit you want on the screen. Then press "prt scrn". This copies the screen to the clipboard. In Powerpoint you can "paste" and then use the Picture toolbar crop tool to remove any bits you don't want

VoG II 19:09 03 Nov 07

No need for PrtScrn.

Select the range of cells that you wish to copy. Hold down Shift and on the Edit menu you should see Copy Picture as an additional option. Release the Shift key and select Copy Picture. Then switch to Powerpoint and press CTRL+V to paste the image.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…