projecter

Binary Ghost (the only Paul) 22:31 11 Nov 06

This is not realy a computer issue as my laptop works fine with my projecter. The trouble is my freeview box. My freeview box is scart and the projecter is s-video, I have brought a scart to s-video cable and it all works, except for the colour its black and white. I have played around with the colour settings on both the digi box and the projecter settings but still no luck. The picture format on the digibox is either RGB or Video and the formats on the projecter are PAL, NTSC and SECAM. I hope u can understand all this and any help would be greatful.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:49 11 Nov 06

Make sure freeview box is set to PAL and projector set to PAL + Video

My freeview box only has RGB & VIDEO and my projecter has NTSC3.58,PAL,SECAM,NTSC4.43,PAL-M and PAL-N. does this mean i need to get a new freeview box?

johnnyrocker 00:02 12 Nov 06

no change projector to pal and freeview to which ever option works best
johnny.

I have changed the projecter to PAL but it stills creens black and white on both the freeview box settings + also my dvd player screens black and white aswell. Is it worth using a "video" cable and not a "s-video" cable or use both even?

not to worry! iv changed it to "video" and it works fine! had to use my sound cable to see and it worked! thanx everyone :-D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…