Programs Running?

powrie 15:25 13 Oct 05

MY computer is very slow to go from windows sign in to home screen, my anti virus (Macfee) is saying it is unable to open and run due to ?shield being unable to run due to low memory and to close all running programs, but there are no running programs and the memory is not low and the hard drive has a large amount of free space only about 1/5 used. I am able to use the internet but unable to used windows media player etc due to low memory, unable to use MSN messenger, unable to install anything due to problems with windows installer? In my programs Macfee componets have no size next to them nor does the windows installer, unable to uninstall or reinstall macfee. This all started after updating the latest microsoft updates. I have run the windows malicious tool but the computer was fine. I am unable to open any help tools or files on the computer and windows system restore is not working either, it wont let me download anything from the macfee site or the windows update site it is like something is blocking it. Any help would be appreciated?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:41 13 Oct 05

Do an online virus scan at any one of these ntivirus on line checks:-
Panda click here
Trend Online Check click here
symantec click here
- click here
- click here
- click here
- click here
- click here
- click here
- click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…