Programs for creating a web site.

slimbo51 08:56 02 Mar 04

Could anyone advise me which program would be most suitable for creating a web site.

I do not want to learn programming language if possible.

Am looking for a prog which does all the coding for you, and is fairly simple to use.

Thanks in advance for any help.

keith-236785 09:07 02 Mar 04

Microsoft Office, Microsoft Frontpage & Microsoft Publisher are three (if you have MSOffice with frontpage, Publisher is sold seperately and is quite expensive if all you want to do is build a web site), or do a search on google for "WYSIWYG" (what you see is what you get) or "web design"

either way, to get the best out of something you have to put something in, have good ideas, write them down, plan them on paper including what extra pages you would need. armed with this information you should be ok to start.

P.S no, i don't work for Micro$oft

good luck

slimbo51 09:24 02 Mar 04

Yes I have MS Office with Publisher, will try with this.

Many thanks for ur advice.

dth 11:26 02 Mar 04

You might be better off with MS FrontPage (or something similiar) as Publisher produces pretty bad website code. Although FrontPage is not very popular with website experts - it is fairly easy to use if you are familiar with MS products like office etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…