Programme won't go away

I recently viewed a PC Advisor CD which had a series of driver updates including one for LG Monitors. I only viewed the folder & did not install anything. Now anytime I start my computer I get up to 15 folders on my desktop. Each time they are carefully deleted, sent to recycle & then cyberscrubbed for permanent deletion.Unfortunately they do not stay deleted, they reappear as copies every time I start the computer. Sometimes the copy gets to copy 8 or so before repeating again
Please anyone, how to I permanently delete these folders(they are all relating to LG Monitors or Studioworks. I run Win XP and have not been able to trace them through Win explorer.
Hideaway

barrie_g 18:06 13 Jun 03

Try doing a disk clean-up, empty your Temp, Temporary Internet, cookies, History and any other folders that store Temp or cookie files and then re-boot an see if it has stopped it.

Barrie_g
Thanks for your suggestion I followed your advice and it looks as if it has cleared. It appeared to be lurking in the Temp Files. What a mess I'm glad to be rid - nice one.
Hideaway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…