Programme uninstall issue

Citizen Snips 13:26 11 Jul 04

Recently I've installed the flight sim Lockon onto my PC,however due to a fault with the original install I've had to dump it and reinstall it. However,ever since uninstalling the original copy of the programme everytime I fire up the PC it presents me with "Please choose a programme to open the registration lockon file" or something to that effect,I can then choose from a list of programmes,or check it automatically via the internet,this however bring up an invalid site. This is becoming quite annoying now and I was wondering whether anyone out there can give me any advice to just get rid of the damned thing!?

Thanks in advance,Mike

exodus 14:26 11 Jul 04

Hi, if the programme has now installed correctly, then I would now uninstall, close down the computer and switch off at the mains plug. Reboot and reinstall the programme. If that fails to work, it will mean editing the registry to remove all traces of the programme or use a registry cleaner.

THE TERMINATOR 16:31 11 Jul 04

You don't have anything in your STARTUP FOLDER that could be causing this....TT

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…