Programme for Avery label SO41144

Trikie 00:04 03 Nov 06

I've got a packet of these sticky labels. There are 16 labels on an A6 sheet (they are very small labels!).

I want to print the same photo on every label but can't find SO41144 on any of my picture handling programmes.

Can anyone point me to one - free download of course if possible. Thanks

Dragon_Heart 00:27 03 Nov 06

I think these are Epson type labels so do you by any chance have an Epson printer ?

If not try click here for some templates

Strawballs 01:26 03 Nov 06

You will find the templates for most labels in word

Strawballs 01:33 03 Nov 06

Word > tools > labels and mailings > options then choose your label from the list

Stuartli 09:03 03 Nov 06

You'll find the actual measurements here:

click here

Your printer should/will have a User Defined facility in Printer Preferences.

Simsy 09:09 03 Nov 06

provide a programme for designing onto their labels...

click here

And there is a "lite" version that's completely free. It works well, but it seems that with the current free version, (5), you can't customise templates to suit your own labels. You could do this with the previous version.

Having said that, I don't see the reference number you give in the list that's in the programme, and the format doesn't seem to fit either.

As previously suggested, are you sure they're Avery labels?

Regards,

Simsy

Trikie 13:06 03 Nov 06

Thanks everyone.

I have an Epson R220 printer and yes they are definitely Avery labels ( at least they are in the usual Avery packaging and I bought them from Rymans and not a computer fair!)

16 labels size 105x148mm per A6 sheet (5 sheets in the packet)

I've downloaded DesignPro 5 Lite and as Simsy says it doesn't include SO41144 in its list.

I use Works to print labels for envelopes but all the Works labels need to link to a database whilst I want to put the same single photo on each.

The Search on Dragon_Hearts link replies "invalid product code"

I'm tempted to throw them away and buy some more, first checking the number against DesignPro's list!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…