programes cannot find internet connection

mayfair40 01:05 02 Feb 05

i have avg and spyblaster and spywareguard, and when ever i try to update these programmes i get message saying no internet connection yet i am on the internet at the time broadband that is.

ACOLYTE 01:17 02 Feb 05

is your BB conection set as default connection?
also check they are allowed to connect through the firewall.

SirGalahad2004 11:52 02 Feb 05

ive been having same problem getting updates from avg , the server could be busy as after a few attempts it connects and every thing works fine.you just have to be a little patient.

mayfair40 01:25 04 Feb 05

bb set as default i think! and sir i have tried and tried i have just gone off and left it for a while to see if it is time thing but it says no conection, as i say this happens quite often when i try to conect to inteernet yet if i start new internet connection i am on line orginally when i reformatted pc i have a router connect belkin which is wireless and theis does not show up either, but this is running separte pc up-stairs and i do not want it running through my down stairs one at all any ideas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…