Program shortcuts

J. I. 18:14 10 Apr 06

Right clicking on a program in the start menu and then selecting send to desk top,a window appears as follows. The blue band across the top states. Send to mail recipientcmc power toy, in the box square of the same window it states. No cmc mail provider is currently installed. I am at a loss as to how to overcome this problem.Anyone know the answer as to how it can be rectified. My computer xp home. Many thanks

ade.h 18:53 10 Apr 06

Right-click and HOLD. Drag it to the desktop. Choose copy here. Do not left left-click; that will move it. You could hold Shift or Control while dragging it instead, but I can never remember which!

woodchip 18:58 10 Apr 06

You can right click and drag to quick start bar or to start button or programs or desktop

VoG II 19:02 10 Apr 06

Click Start, Run and type:

REGSVR32 SENDMAIL.DLL

and click OK.

Restart Windows.

J. I. 09:42 11 Apr 06

Found all suggestions worked. The one by VOG once set up is permanent and operates as widows should. Thank you all for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…