program to resume CDs and MP3s after being stopped

gillersuk 15:07 14 Dec 06

Hi,

I'm trying to learn a language from a set of CDs which I've backed up on my computer in MP3 format. It's very annoying however having to find exactly where I stopped the CD/MP3 each time I want to continue with learning. Is there a program that will remember exactly which track and even perhaps where in a track I stopped the previous time?

Cheers for any help,

gillersuk

Stuartli 15:45 14 Dec 06

If you use the CDs you can use Pause.

This will resume at the point the disk was stopped when the Play button is pressed.

Why not back the CDs up to CD-Rs rather than MP3 form?

Terry Brown 15:49 14 Dec 06

Om most audio players (Computer) you have a track & time index. Make a note of that when you are finished for the day, and then you can go straight back to it, when ready.
Terry

gillersuk 20:34 14 Dec 06

Hi thanks for your replies. Sorry for not making it clear that the computer will have been turned off in between playings and therefore the pause button is no use. Also, I had thought of just making a note of the track and time index but am still looking for an easier solution.

Thanks for any further help that you might be able to give.

gillersuk

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…