Program to organise music files

SB23 19:19 07 Aug 06

I've just noticed that the music files on WMP10, are to say the very least, all over the place.
If the album contains music by an another artist, then the same album displays under his or her name aswell. Which in turn makes it very difficult to organise a play list for an mp3 player etc.

I would like to know if there is a better way to do this with WMP10, or is there a program out there that will do a better job?
I will say though, that I find WMP10 very easy to sync with my mp3 player, once I've found the music that I want.

ade.h 19:24 07 Aug 06

I would not use anything other than WMP11, with which I am quite impressed. You could do worse than organising your tracks and artists better.

SB23 20:24 07 Aug 06

Isn't WMP11 in beta, and won't it work the same way as WMP10, or similar at least?

ade.h 20:29 07 Aug 06

Works fine for me. I have it on all the PC in our house, Home and Pro alike. It is quite a big improvement in some areas.

SB23 17:01 08 Aug 06

What can I say, you were right.
I thought this morning, what the hell, I'll give it a try anyway.
Once installed, it found all my albums, listed them with no duplicates, and is just as easy to use with mp3 players. It looks good too!

Thank you

Steve

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…