program opening bb.

ma heeds nippen 16:46 11 Sep 04

got new pc yesterday everything seemed fine set up went well.my problem is my aol bb. keeps starting on it,s own.what comes up on the screen is an application has launched aol.it seems to be this.(APVXDWIN)i have spyblaster adaware xpregscrub ccleaner ran the lot,it,s made no difference.the pc came with panda titanium a/v.xp home.any ideas on how to stop bb. being lounched would be great as it,s really getting to me as i am trying to set up the pc with my programes.it does it about every 10 minutes.any help please.

Old Shep 17:02 11 Sep 04

Its to do with your Panda Anti virus click here and put APVXDWIN into Google search enjine for more info.

ma heeds nippen 17:27 11 Sep 04

OLD SHEP.thanks any idea on how to stop it starting up bb.never used panda before.thanks again for your help.

picklsey 14:18 12 Sep 04

i will tick resolved couldn,t figure out how to stop panda starting bb.so i have removed it and went back to norton.i tried to stop the above from opening at start up by going to msconfig start up and unticking it but when i restarted pc so did it.thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…