Program not listed in all programs

ponytail 22 Oct 12

.I have just installed program but when I went into all programs it is not listed,But when I go into control center then uninstall programs it is listed can someone explain it would not be listed in all programs.

wiz-king 22 Oct 12

You may have to turn the computer off and on again for it to appear. What's the program?

northumbria61 22 Oct 12

To find the file that you need to run it should be under Program Files and in a folder for the software you installed usually the company name for the folder. Right click on the exe. file and use send to desktop create shortcut. Click the shortcut to confirm it opens/runs your software.

northumbria61 22 Oct 12

If you can't find then use the search box at start to locate on disk.

lotvic 22 Oct 12

As northumbria61 says, if you already had software from same company then it would prob install in the company name folder C:\ProgramFiles\NameOfCompany\NameOfProgram

ponytail 22 Oct 12

Hi wiz king the program is asureus

northumbria61 22 Oct 12

Hi ponytail - you didn't need to start a new post as this leads to confusion - but I have posted a reply on your other one!

northumbria61 22 Oct 12

X-Reference with enter link description here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message