Program list is off the screen

SB23 16:37 29 Aug 06

I'm getting quite a few programs on my pc, and I've just noticed that if I go to start, all programs, there are programs below the viewable part of the screen.
I've tried to adjust the screen settings via the monitor adjustments, but if I pull the screen image up, they are still not there to see.
Any ideas on how to see these programs?

Steve

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:43 29 Aug 06

Rearrange your start menu by placing crtain simular programs in a sub folder.

i.e. all your antivirus programs together.

SB23 16:54 29 Aug 06

Don't want to sound stupid, but how do I do that with regards to all the programs that come up?

BRYNIT 17:10 29 Aug 06

Right click on start/open all users, you can now create/delete or move folders into other folders

VoG II 17:10 29 Aug 06

Right click the Start button > Explore all users.

You will now have a Windows Explorer view of the Start Menu. You can create new folders and drag the others into them.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:11 29 Aug 06

My Computer - C:\drive (where c is the drive documents and settings is stored on) -Documents and Settings - Your Logon name - Start Menu - you can then use explorer to create new folders and drag and drop programs into.

beynac 17:15 29 Aug 06

Right-click on 'Start' then click on 'Properties', then 'Customize'. Click on the 'Advanced' tab. Find 'Scroll programs' and untick it. Click 'OK' then 'Apply' then 'OK'.

The programs will now appear in columns.

SB23 17:18 29 Aug 06

I've just done it, and seen exactly what you all mean, and I understand what I can do.
That was a quick fix for my problem.

Thanks all

Steve

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…