program to edit video files?

BeForU 23:35 12 Jun 03

hi! i like to know of some good and free programs that i can use to edit video files and save them to the .avi or .mpg file extensions! thw windows movie maker program that came with windows xp was quite good in editing small clips since it also splits it up but it only saves the video file as a .wmv file. so can anyone suggest me a program that can do similar but also save into other video file formats! thanks in advance!

Leigha 23:39 12 Jun 03

The program that i use is called Ulead Video Studio 6. It saves the files in the format that you want. This program can be downloaded from Kazaa if you have it or look out on the front of PC magazines as it is sometimes freeware. You could also check out click here

jazzypop 23:39 12 Jun 03

Windows Movie Maker 2 can save as an avi file (not surprisingly, the option to do so is well hidden). Look in Search for 'Choosing a movie setting.

Belatucadrus 00:24 13 Jun 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…