Program development Forum ED?

recap 19:06 23 Oct 03

Hi Forum ED,

I was just wondering if you ever got around to developing that software you mentioned some time ago. It's the one where it will automatically correct typo error's like the following that I tend to be doing lately:

teh for the, gto for got, developemnt for development etc.

Any results yet?

Taran 19:33 23 Oct 03

I wish someone would hurry up with something along those lines.

One of my staff gave me a wireless keyboard and mouse set today. It's one of those cut in half, bent like a banana keyboards that are allegedly oh so easy to type on.

Damn thing's nearly been clean out the window half a dozen times today already...

I swear I invented a whole new programming language this afternoon, because it didn't look much like the SQL it was supposed to be.

recap 19:38 23 Oct 03

I know the feeling on that on Taran, I tried to use one myself, no thanks stick with what I'm used to. I don't even like the keyboard layout on a laptop, a quick way to get RSI in my opinion.

recap 19:39 23 Oct 03

Sorry that should read "on that one Taran"

R4 19:41 23 Oct 03

Spell checker would be nice as my spelling is lousy, all the keys are in the wrong place {:-)

bvw in bristol 20:41 23 Oct 03

click here

Comes in handy.

powerless 20:44 23 Oct 03

oS dose thsi fro opear usesrs click here

VoG II 23:10 23 Oct 03

to which I contributed (in my usual unconventional manner).

I am also interested in the results, if any.

However, I could quite understand if nothing came of it. At work clients often have questions, I come up with a route to a solution (plus a cost) and client promptly "disappears".

Still, I would appreciate "closure".

woodchip 23:23 23 Oct 03

It's my eye's will it do anything for them, as I keep pressing Y for T and things like that

woodchip 23:25 23 Oct 03

That give's me chance to pop a qestion Can I get big sticky letters for to stick on keyboard keys

woodchip 23:26 23 Oct 03

Ans a question

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…