program control required

AL47 10:45 14 Mar 09

yesterday i had to remove ZA firewall [and thus program control] seeing as it kept persistantly crashing firefox's connection

i really liked its program control, every application listed that asked for internet access and the option to deny/allow

is there another program i can use as a substitute?

Graphicool1 11:20 14 Mar 09

I'm not sure if you meant a Firewall Programme that builds that list or just any security programme. The following software does what you require and it's free, it also has add on's such as Anti-Virus, System Protect, IE Shield, but it hasn't got a firewall click here

Graphicool1 11:26 14 Mar 09

ASHAMPOO also has a similar feature and it also free click here I can vouch for their efficacy as I use both programmes plus 'System Protect'

AL47 11:45 14 Mar 09

no, i dont need another firewall, i can use windows or commodo, just the program control

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…