Program Bullying

MrGoldfish 20:17 13 Jan 04

I'm having a problem with internet explorer! It seems like when i use other programs such as media player, winamp or anyother program along side IE it always seems to disconnect me. I checked the auto disconnect time feature and thats not causing it. I don't have a virus becuase i've scanned for one about three times and it isn't an isp thing because freeserve have a 2 hour limit and only disconnect you if you don't seem to be using the net. and yet i get disconnected each time for no reason. has anyone else had this problem?

Also whenever i paste a new file to the HD the system seems to lock up for split seconds, so as i move the mouse about it freezes for tiny amounts of time and carries on. I'm not sure if this is related but it all seems to have started at the same time. can anyone help! im begging! :D

hugh-265156 20:25 13 Jan 04

remove all extentions and plug the modem directly into the main socket.

try windows update click here

run a chkdsk/disk cleanup/defrag

update your motherboard drivers.then check and enable dma in device manager is on.

clean the ball and rollers in your mouse if it has one.

MrGoldfish 20:48 13 Jan 04

i looked in the event manager and found this error:

Hanging application IEXPLORE.EXE, version 6.0.2800.1106, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at click here.

any ideas of a fix?

hugh-265156 21:41 13 Jan 04

really not sure sorry.cant find any info on the MS site re this error.

there is a few references on google but cant see a fix for it click here=

i would try the windows update above or follow the advice click here to check for problems and maybe run a repair of internet explorer.

©®@$? 21:52 13 Jan 04

when was the last time you defragged the computer and regarding internet explorer,have you scanned for spyware

adaware is a good program for this can get it from click here

©®@$? 21:58 13 Jan 04

just found this regarding the internet explorer error 0x00000000

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…