Prog. to fill out Lottery Tickets

Jack D 15:44 11 Sep 03

Does anyone have any knowledge of a programme that will fill in details on UK lottery tickets?

To clarify, when filling out 100 or more tickets for a syndicate it is very laborious to enter the numbers AND to check and make sure that there are no mistakes.

Megatyte 16:01 11 Sep 03

Should be fairly easy to set up in Excel(assuming that the same numbers are used weekly).

Jack D 16:03 11 Sep 03

No, the same numbers will not be used, the program would have to be able to cope with different numbers each time.

Megatyte 16:07 11 Sep 03

If using different numbers they would have to be entered into ANY programme weekly, so defeating the object.

Djohn 16:12 11 Sep 03

One of our forum members has written the program you want, and will be more than happy to send you a copy. User name is tbh72, can't find the thread though. It was on here last year. j.

Jack D 16:15 11 Sep 03

The object is not to store the numbers, but rather to automate the function i.e enter the numbers as required weekly but to have the certainty that the numbers entered will be put onto the tickets without erros.

Jester2K II 16:19 11 Sep 03

Jack D - wants the program to print the black boxes on the tickets i think...

Taff36 16:20 11 Sep 03

The National Lottery have a results checker click here
but I don`t fancy doing it 100 times a draw!

Why do the numbers have to change every week? I run a small syndicate for 12 people with the same numbers. I have it set up in excel to check the numbers and it tells me how many occurences of that number there are in our total of 72 - but picking them out still has to be manual.Any good to you.

Do you really write out 100 lines every week and go to the newsagent???!!!!!!

Jack D 16:21 11 Sep 03

Thanks for that, will attempt to contact tbh72.

Jack D 16:24 11 Sep 03

Jester is right, I want a proggie that fills in the black boxes, and yes I do fill them in manually and take them to the newsagent.

Djohn 16:24 11 Sep 03

click here It was pj123! sorry for the mix-up but he is the same, and will be more than happy to send you a copy. He has done a couple more now as well, more up to date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…