Profile tag and Email changed?

bumpkin 22:55 04 Jun 13

Why if I click on a members profile am I asked if I want to send an Email. Try it.

lotvic 23:03 04 Jun 13

You are clicking on the green envelope, see my Thread http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4233984/pm-email-facility-seems-to-be-back--green-envelope/

The members profile (click on the name) is not working at the moment, the site is in middle of being tweaked so be patient.

bumpkin 23:03 04 Jun 13

I used to click on the head and shoulders icon to to see a members profile. Now doing the same asks if I want to send an Email?

bumpkin 23:12 04 Jun 13

I was making a point of not clicking on the green envelope but on the head and shoulders icon but still got the same result. Thanks for the link, now explained.

lotvic 23:15 04 Jun 13

That's because the PM envelope (private message email) wasn't working before. They have altered it.

If you read my Thread that I gave link to, it will explain a little bit. I noticed it had changed this morning.

bumpkin 23:24 04 Jun 13

Now read the thread in full and I have also been getting the sudden sound blasts. No doubt it will be sorted in the end. I was unaware changes were being made.

lotvic 00:14 05 Jun 13

"unaware changes were being made" so were the rest of us - no warning at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant