Professional Help with Website

ajm 21:41 22 Feb 04

Can anyone recommend individuals/businesses to help me build a professional website for a business that I am hoping to launch in the next few months. I already have registered a domain name ending with .com .ae and the business will be based in the UK with an office in Dubai,with services/products mainly being offered in the UK and Middle East
The individual/company must also design a business logo /image for the business

Does anyone know of companies who undertake that kind of work and the rough idea of how much it can cost.

Taran 22:06 22 Feb 04

Yellow pages is full of web designers and developers and I'm sure that there will be plenty to choose from in your area.

A general list of things to ask and points to discuss can be seen in this thread:

click here

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, but it should give you some ideas of the kinds of things to discuss.

If you have specific questions about aspects of your project you may bounce them around in here and we will try to assist. It is beyond the function of this forum though, to volunteer to quote on your project and though I'd be more than capable I wouldn't feel comfortable using this site in such a manner.

Forum Editor 23:21 22 Feb 04

but as Taran says - the forum isn't the place to conduct business. We'll help as much as you like with advice and we'll gladly comment on the site when it's done.

I suggest that you
click here and take a look at the list of members of the UK Web Designers Association. My own company is listed there, but I'm not going to mention the name here. There are literally hundreds to choose from, and I suggest that you talk to a few of those whose profiles meet your requirements.

ajm 23:55 22 Feb 04

and all...Many thanks for your input. Please keep it comimg.

FE, I have a feeling your company name starts with D...maybe I am wrong.

Sir Radfordin 11:29 23 Feb 04

ajm - you'd be right in your feelings!

Best thing to do it look around the link given by the FE is a good place to start. Find someone local, see what they have done and get in touch if you like their work. They should be able to give you rough prices based on previous examples.

The logo/image part of your request is essential if your business is going to suceed. My advice would be to look out some professional graphics/marketing people and ask them to pitch ideas to you. They should know what they are doing so should be able to come up with something good.

Cost is never easy to estimate but if you posted back with rough prices I'm sure people will be able to indicate if they are about right.

ajm 12:59 23 Feb 04

The initial budget set aside is in the region from £1000 - £3500

Sir Radfordin 22:09 23 Feb 04

Without knowing what it is you want then I'd say you should be able to get something done for that price.

Remember to budget for on-going costs such as hosting and future developments that may be required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…