product key win98se

stourry 18:25 16 Apr 03

friend has lost product key for win98se has original disc is there a file that has the product key
Thanks in advance

Gerrycan 18:38 16 Apr 03

TRY using Belarc advisor from

click here

Gerrycan 18:40 16 Apr 03

That is of course he can still access windows?(silly me) hot weather.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:42 16 Apr 03

click here for an auto script option.

start-run and type regedit...navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version] "Product Key"

G

Switcher 18:46 16 Apr 03

^

-pops- 18:55 16 Apr 03

Unfortunately Belarc doesn't give product keys it gives license numbers which are not the same. If you don't fancy delving into the registry (GANDALF <|:-)>'s method), Aida gives product keys click here but you have to have a working system going before it can read the key.

If you've lost the key and don't have the system installed the only way to get going is th plead and beg at Microsoft's door.

Brian

spikeychris 19:15 16 Apr 03

I'm glad the post made by GANDALF <|:-)> highlights Microsoft...I've never heard of them, are they an up and coming company? can't see the name catching on.

leo49 19:30 16 Apr 03

Been at the Happy Pills again,Chris?

spikeychris 19:57 16 Apr 03

leo50, Mr Daniels and Mr Cola are keeping me company tonight so happy pills not needed. Anyway, if I ever do get down I just think of a certain person on a motorbike and I realise....things could be worse.

Chris

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:25 16 Apr 03

The web site in my previous post will let you download a small proggie that will dispaly your key so no trawling the registry.

G

stourry 21:29 16 Apr 03

thenks for all the help everyone Belarc worked freinds system was up and running but was getting ready to reformat due to problems
Thanks once again
Mr daniels mr coke

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…