Product Codes for Office XP

ventanas 12:17 01 Apr 04

Got a friend who's in a bit of a mess. He has about 50 full version (not OEM) discs for Office XP installed onto a similar number of machines, but has got them mixed up, and now dosn't know which disc goes with which machine.

Please does anyone know if the product key is stored anywhere in the registry. I've had a look at mine, but couldn't see anything. Choosing about from Help just gives the product ID which is not really any help.

rawprawn 12:31 01 Apr 04

I don't know about product key, but if you get Belarc Advisor it will tell you the software licinse number on each machine

ventanas 12:37 01 Apr 04

Thanks. I should have thought of that.

keith-236785 12:46 01 Apr 04

I know you have ticked this one but 50+ pc's to install belarc advisor is a lot, a smaller program that will fit on a floppy is Keyfinder click here

download, unzip and put on a floppy, it runs from floppy so no need to install anything.

good luck

ventanas 14:03 01 Apr 04

Thanks, I've passed on all the info. I have also discovered that Aida32 gives the required info as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…